We Want to Hear From YOU!
In times of crises, it’s empowering to lean on your community for support. We’d love to hear more about your personal experiences with bullying, and best practices you’ve used to combat it.
- What steps did you take?
- Did you file an incident report with the school or law enforcement?
- Were you successful?
- What actions were taken?
- What strategies did you use to build your confidence and stand up for yourself?
- How did you encourage your child to own their power?
At GRP, we want to keep the conversation going. Let us know in the comments what other everyday topics you’d like to explore as a community. We are excited to hear from you, and continue to make positive social changes together!
Share This Post
- We Want to Hear From YOU! July 17, 2017
- Your Child Is a Victim of Bullying: What Now? July 15, 2017
- Warning Signs: Is Your Child Being Bullied or Are They the Bully? July 14, 2017
- Steps Students Can Take Against Bullying July 13, 2017
- What is Cyberbullying? July 12, 2017