Spring Mother Daughter Event
Despite the rain, our Spring Mother Daughter event in Fridley was GREAT! With 24 young ladies and 19 moms, we explored the ins and outs of social media, communication, and etiquette.
We also launched our “For your Safety and My Sanity!” initiative. The goal of this initiative is to partner with and equip our mothers and caregivers with the tools and resources they need to raise a POWERFUL young lady!
One day I came home and my garage door was open, and we all know that, unfortunately, you can’t trust everyone. I explained to my daughter that for her safety and for my sanity, I need to be more diligent when it comes to making sure that the garage door is closed when I leave the house. What other topics do you believe fall under “For your Safety and My Sanity”?
Special thank you to our onsite volunteers and those who helped make this event possible!
Share This Post
- We Want to Hear From YOU! July 17, 2017
- Your Child Is a Victim of Bullying: What Now? July 15, 2017
- Warning Signs: Is Your Child Being Bullied or Are They the Bully? July 14, 2017
- Steps Students Can Take Against Bullying July 13, 2017
- What is Cyberbullying? July 12, 2017