Spring Mother Daughter Event
Despite the rain, our Spring Mother Daughter event in Fridley was GREAT! With 24 young ladies and 19 moms, we explored the ins and outs of social media, communication, and etiquette.
We also launched our “For your Safety and My Sanity!” initiative. The goal of this initiative is to partner with and equip our mothers and caregivers with the tools and resources they need to raise a POWERFUL young lady!
One day I came home and my garage door was open, and we all know that, unfortunately, you can’t trust everyone. I explained to my daughter that for her safety and for my sanity, I need to be more diligent when it comes to making sure that the garage door is closed when I leave the house. What other topics do you believe fall under “For your Safety and My Sanity”?
Special thank you to our onsite volunteers and those who helped make this event possible!
Share This Post
- Video: Session 3 of Ignite Your Imagination and Power Workshop May 19, 2018
- Session 3 of Workshop Series is this Saturday May 17, 2018
- Happy Mother’s Day! May 13, 2018
- Meet Chef Lachelle on Session 3 of the Workshop Series May 9, 2018
- Meet Carolina Ramirez on Session 3 of the Workshop Series May 8, 2018
9:00 AM Session 4: Art, Design & Communi... @ Saint Paul College
Session 4: Art, Design & Communi... @ Saint Paul College
Jun 2 @ 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
9:00 AM Redefining Sisterhood: Loving Ou... @ Saint Paul College
Redefining Sisterhood: Loving Ou... @ Saint Paul College
Sep 22 @ 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM