Redefining Sisterhood: Loving Ourselves & Each Other – Workshop
Day2: Ignite Your Imagination and Power Summit
OUR DIFFERENCES, OUR PASSIONS, OUR POWER.
In addition to exploring these careers, this session is all about teaching our girls about Loving Ourselves and Loving Each Other. It will take on a unique focus of self-care and self-exploration in relation to self-esteem and individual development. The main goal of this workshop will be to provide a comfortable and welcoming space for girls to discuss their uniqueness, their differences, their commonalities and most importantly, the power they can achieve when coming together.
Learn more by visiting our workshop website at www.girlsarepowerful.com/2018workshops
- THRIViesta Gala Is a Party With a Purpose June 20, 2018
- THRIViesta Gala on June 28th June 18, 2018
- Father / Father Figure Questionnaire June 17, 2018
- Our Third Ignite Your Imagination and Power Workshop May 25, 2018
- Video: Session 3 of Ignite Your Imagination and Power Workshop May 19, 2018
9:00 AM Redefining Sisterhood: Loving Ou... @ Saint Paul College
Redefining Sisterhood: Loving Ou... @ Saint Paul College
Sep 22 @ 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM