Session 3: Health & Medical Services / Culinary Arts – Workshop
Ignite Your Imagination and Power – Session 3 of 4.
CARE & NOURISH
Health & Medical Services | May 19, 2018
The first step in any medical career pathway is to learn CPR. Led by a Saint Paul College Instructor, the girls will learn and administer CPR on static mannequins, discuss possible careers and take a tour of the medical simulation lab.
Culinary Arts | May 19, 2018
The girls will discuss food safety, learn basic culinary techniques and bake cupcakes. Led by a Saint Paul College Instructor, Chef Pierre Rabbia.
Learn more by visiting our workshop website at www.girlsarepowerful.com/2018workshops
- Read and Craft a Fulfilled Life October 17, 2018
- Volunteer Appreciation & Recruitment Breakfast October 15, 2018
- You’re Invited to Celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Girls Are Powerful October 8, 2018
- Why Shawntan Howell Founded Girls Are Powerful October 6, 2018
- Meet Shawntan’s Vision, Founder of Girls are Powerful October 4, 2018
9:30 AM Volunteer Appreciation and Recru... @ Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
Volunteer Appreciation and Recru... @ Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview
Nov 3 @ 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
1:00 PM 2018 Mother-Daughter Fall Overni... @ Best Western Plus St Paul North/Shoreview
2018 Mother-Daughter Fall Overni... @ Best Western Plus St Paul North/Shoreview
Nov 3 @ 1:00 PM – Nov 4 @ 11:00 AM