Make A Bold Statement Event in Fridley!
I AM…Smart. Confident. Unique. Determined… In 2017, we are encouraging our girls to make BOLD statements! This weekend we hosted our 2nd Make a Bold Statement workshop in Fridley. What […]Read more ›
Girls Are Powerful partnered with Leaders of Today and Tomorrow!
Special Thank YOU to the fellows of the Leaders of Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) for hosting a ‘Build Your Brand’ workshop for the ladies of Girls Are Powerful! It was such […]Read more ›
GRP attended the Minneapolis Community Conference
On April 1st, we shared our organization’s mission and vision with the city of Minneapolis as a part of the Minneapolis Community Connections Conference. At this event, we had the […]Read more ›
- We Want to Hear From YOU! July 17, 2017
- Your Child Is a Victim of Bullying: What Now? July 15, 2017
- Warning Signs: Is Your Child Being Bullied or Are They the Bully? July 14, 2017
- Steps Students Can Take Against Bullying July 13, 2017
- What is Cyberbullying? July 12, 2017